Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lighter

That weekend water weight I gained was gone this morning along with .3 pounds.  Hey, it doesn't take much to encourage me! It was enough to get me doing my little bit of yoga (It almost feels like I shouldn't mention it because I only spend 5 minutes right now.) and blending my smoothie.  I've done both of those things every day for almost an entire week.

I'm babysitting again today.  It's something I plan to do on a regular basis.  A friend of mine is having a health crisis which could be life threatening.  He's a stay-at-home dad, and his condition along with the medication he's taking makes him dizzy and tired.  It's a lot to handle when you're also taking care of a busy one year old baby.

I learned the last time I babysat that I wouldn't feel like making dinner after she goes home, so today I'm starting dinner before I go pick her up.  That way I'm committed, and I'm also half-way done. Smart, huh? 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! So glad you've been practising yoga and making smoothies for a week - that's excellent going. And even five minutes definitely counts!

    Love your plan for dinner, too - cunning ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! In future, I will plan something VERY easy to make for dinner on the days I babysit. Now that's REALLY smart, huh? ;-)

      Delete