Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I got out of the juicing groove over the holiday weekend, but I've been eating more whole foods and less processed stuff as a whole and am feeling better, I think.  I'm not as bloated.  I sort of wish I had weighed myself to see if it was making a difference there, but then I'd be setting myself up for disappointment.  I'll just settle for feeling less bloated and for feeling proud of myself for each step I take toward being healthier.

Breakfast Smoothie: mixed berries, spinach, kefir, coconut milk and chia seeds

2 comments:

  1. The scales can be very deceptive, so many factors that affect our weight. How you feel, how your clothes fit, those are probably better guides :) And even before the weight comes off, which takes time, at least you are filling your body with the potential for health...

    ReplyDelete